Veterans Auto Brokers is comprised of a group of automobile professionals with a passion for finding the perfect vehicle for their clients. Whether you are an automobile connoisseur looking for the next classic to add to your collection, that enthusiast looking for your next toy, in the market for an automobile to meet your needs or simply looking to purchase your child their first car, Veterans Auto Brokers is your one stop shop. Economy, Sport, Luxury, Classic, Veterans Auto Brokers is your destination for No Hassle Buying Experience. Our number one focus is to create long term relationships based on our 5 important core values:
- No pressure car purchase experience
- We work for our customers 100% to get the best vehicle price saving thousands.
- All the legwork finding your vehicle, completing all paperwork, working with your bank and having your vehicle delivered to your home
- Our customers NEVER work with the dealership and waste precious hours in a showroom, we do all the legwork.
- Future Car buying will always be with Veterans Auto Brokers
GET THE PERFECT NEW CAR YOU WANT, WITH ZERO HASSLES AND AT THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE.
- I’m capable of negotiating a good deal for myself, but would rather not deal with the hassle of the car buying process.
- I dislike the entire process of buying a car and would like someone I can trust to do it for me.
- I don’t know enough about car negotiations to be able to effectively negotiate my deal.
Veterans Auto Brokers, you can expect state-of-the-art customer service at every step, as we:
- They are very accessible and will always return calls promptly.
- Give you a straight answer to any questions you may have.
- Clarify the benefits of Leasing versus Buying.
- Schedule test drives at convenient locations, eliminating dealer sales tactics.
- Locate the exact car you want, saving up to 10 hours of shopping time or more.
- Use our knowledge and leverage our connections to negotiate an extremely competitive price.
- Negotiate EVERY PROFIT CENTER the dealer has, including Lease rates, Interest rates, and bank fees.
- Advise and Negotiate on all the Back End Products dealers offer like Alarms, warranties, maintenance, etc…
- Provide a trade-in analysis and advice if you have a vehicle to trade.
- Negotiate a higher trade-in value through alternate buyers to Maximize your return.
- Oversee the contract details before you sign to make sure everything is as promised.
- Set up the delivery of your new car whenever possible.
- Stay on-call throughout the signing process to answer any questions.
- Always remain available after sale if any questions arise.